2010-08-21

Democrats Not So Sure Of Their Own Health Care Message

Well, from day one the math never made any sense. So the White House backtracking a little (something Obama is really getting good at) on it is not surprising.

I don't know anything about American health, except for the fact I paid $35 bucks to see a doctor in 1986 to check out my busted ear drum in Florida, but was it really a stretch to believe it wasn't going to save money? I couldn't understand why they would use that angle.

I guess they felt by dressing it as fiscally responsible, somehow, someway down the road was the way to go given the present econo-pyscho state of Americans. They further probably figured people would learn to love it and the anger would go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.