2016-11-13

Saturday Night Live: Jumps The Shark

SNL is the latest show to let its mask slip and send a middle finger to its audience.

I have no idea what makes them think it's such a good idea. I haven't watched in years and clearly I'm not missing much just like I'm not missing anything bypassing talk shows.

In fact, it keeps my mind healthy and clean free from all the propaganda.

This is not humour or comedy. It's political advocacy masking as comedy.

I'm funnier than SNL all by myself.

I don't know what's more lame and infuriating.

Political advocacy passing off as comedy or ignorant liberals passing off as intellects.


1 comment:

  1. They just want to get in good with certain factions and demographics.
    This sort of thing seems to be more important to so many people than simply being one's honest self and just speaking one's mind.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.