2022-04-15

Triple And Double Make Up Majority of Cases And Hospitalizations In Quebec

We're gonna tax them right? Pandemic of the vaccinated right?

But let's keep pretending it's the unvaccinated who pose a risk and threat to themselves and others.

Let's rob them of their rights. 

Ga'head.

In fact. what's happening now is the unvaccinated are training their immune systems to deal with variants now. 

You know.

Like we've always done as a species. 

The vaccinated have a vaccine that is not well matched to new variants and so the variants are escaping leaving them vulnerable to what's been characterized as 'Chronic Covid'.

Don't under estimate this was done on purpose.

If not, it's the sunk cost fallacy on full display. So much money and reputations were stupidly staked in the vaccines from DAY ONE that they can't admit errors or reverse course. 

Damn the torpedoes and pray.

Pray. Like a lot. 

Biggest miscalculation in history. 



5 comments:

  1. Hello, I've been reading articles on this website and they have been very informative. I have been trying to improve my website as well. Please visit my website and help me with your valuable feedback.

    https://www.janhittimes.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง $550 ๐ญ๐จ $750 ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ £๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ . ๐’๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž…
      ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž’๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ…………>>> Www.CASHAPP1.Com

      Delete
  2. super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs. A day after my college I made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info........... ๐ฐ๐ฐ๐ฐ.๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.๐œ๐จ๐ฆ

    ReplyDelete
  3. ● PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ● My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> .....↠↠↠☛๐–๐ฐ๐ฐ.๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.๐‚๐จ๐ฆ

    ReplyDelete

  4. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME FOR USA ] Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family & relatives by doing jobs that only require you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I’ve started this job and earn a handsome income and now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here……..●▬▬▬▬เฎœเฎœ▬▬▬▬●↠↠↠๐–๐ฐ๐ฐ.๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.๐‚๐จ๐ฆ

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.