2022-04-04

On Leaving Canada

As predicted, there's an exodus out of Canada. 

What's interesting is 22% of immigrants plan to leave while Canadians who leave plan to do so permanently. 

How this government is behaving is having a negative impact. 

Canada risks having a reputation of not adhering to democratic principles of protecting rights.

My advice is if you could, LEAVE.

The Charter, as I've argued for years, was a mirage and we're seeing in plain sight that it is as Ottawa simply is ignoring it and the courts have no interest in upholding it.

This means Canada is a fraud.

Leave.

And if you're an immigrant thinking of coming here best you don't waste your time and go to America. You can find what Canada hats to offer in America - and then some.

Justin Trudeau ruined this country. Canadians simply do not care about freedom enough to withstand his assault. 


3 comments:

  1. I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I'm working online! My work didn't exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn't be happier. Here’s what I do… Www.TopEasyWork.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started________=====)๐ฐ๐ฐ๐ฐ.๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.๐œ๐จ๐ฆ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have PAYed this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!

    Look at it what I do... ๐“๐จ๐ฉ๐„๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ค.๐œ๐จ๐ฆ

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.