2022-04-01

Public Health In A Nutshell

For Tam, Furness, Vinh, Oughton, Viellette, Ontario Science Table and whoever else has nudged us into fear mongering, panic stricken oblivion fraying the civil order.

And paternalistically arrogant about it!

Notice now it has shifted back to "we need to stop cases".  Also, apparently the drop in measures 'caused' this variant according to Furness. Remember it was the fault of the unvaccinated that caused the variants? Well now it's because you don't social distance and go to the theatre. You're living! How dare you.

Of course, Omicron was caused by triple vaccinated people not the unvaccinated. They mislead people with that.

Now the latest trend is to have behavioral scientists chime in like we saw in Europe. Except, in the UK they admitted having 'nudged' people too  far. So not sure why we should be paying attention to them especially with paternalistic gems like from Dr. Veillette:

“People have been held by the hands for two years, but they haven’t been educated about how to act once it would be their turn to take care of it themselves”

Mother is gonna make all your nightmares come true.

Alas, the science expert class - who have no clue of what they're talking about when it comes to overall public health because they're NOT public health experts and that includes Tam. Where are the public health experts? All we hear from is the same rotation of voices employing  the same stale closed loop logic - 

This guy should take over. He makes more sense. 



4 comments:

  1. I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

    This is where i started
    …………> 𝒉𝒕𝒕𝒑://π‘Ύπ’˜π’˜.𝑡𝑬𝑻π‘ͺ𝑨𝑺𝑯1.π‘ͺπ’π’Ž

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dollars earning easy job to work and earn online. start now making every day more than $500 simply working from home. Last month my earning from this are $16205 and i gave this job only 2 hours from my whole day. Easiest way to earn more income online and it doesn’t needs any kind of special experience. Go to this website right now and follow details to get started right now…… 𝐖𝐰𝐰.π“π¨π©π„πšπ¬π²π–π¨π«π€.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

    I start…………>>>𝐖𝐰𝐰.π‹π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐂𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  4. Up to I saw the check four $6520, I be certain that…my… neighbors mother woz like they say truly receiving money in their spare time on their apple laptop.. there best friend started doing this 4 less than nineteen months and at present cleared the loans on there apartment and bought a new Mazda.

    navigate to this web-site…… Www.TopEasyWork.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.