2022-05-26

What Does An Evil Megalomaniac Look Like?


There you go.

May your rot and burn in hell Albert.

Billions took your shitty product. Many by choice, many through coercion. Millions were hurt by it.

It didn't stop transmission or stop infection.

What this vet asshole is saying is this. Multiple injections enhance the virus's ability to infect. Then blame those who choose to not play. Is that how you want to play it you degenerate criminal? 

What the fuck are you talking about your literal piece of shit?


2 comments:

  1. I make over $30k a month working part-time. I kept hearing from other people telling me how much money they could make online, so I decided to find out. Well, it was all true and it completely changed my life.
    .
    This is where I started…. Www.WorkStar24.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ★My last month paycheck was for 1500 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour.


    See this site...... Online Jobs provide

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.