2022-05-27

Evil Pervasion

It's estimated 75%-80% of kids have been infected with Covid. That's essential herd by the classic definition.

But this is the age of Covid hysteria and criminality. All established science has been redefined on the fly by bureaucrats. 

Despite this, Peter Marks and the FDA went ahead and approved boosters for children 5-11. A product claimed to be '91% effective' for a population that is batting essentially .1000 against Covid. It's more likely the efficacy is well below 50%. It failed with adults but let's give it to kids.

Monsters.

2 comments:

  1. I make over $30k a month working part-time. I kept hearing from other people telling me how much money they could make online, so I decided to find out. Well, it was all true and it completely changed my life.
    .
    This is where I started…. Www.WorkStar24.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. $16,000 or even more is very simple and easy to earns while staying and working online. start receiving paychecks every month simply by doing work online. i recently received $17493 in my bank of my last month’s working. i just gave this job 2 hours maximum from my day. simple and easy home based job.


    go here for info........... Www.LiveJob247.Com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.