2023-01-10

What Does Racketeering Look Like?

Here.

Pay close attention to Freeland's absurd response.

'Run by professionals'.

Uh-huh.

The Growth Fund is a scam.

Like George Costanza's The Human Fund.

Again. Become engaged citizens.

They're robbing the future and taxing us to death. Naturally, Quebec is fully on board with this. One of the highest taxed jurisdictions in the entire OECD.

Continuons.

The Liberals are flat-out stealing YOUR - OUR - money for a pie-in-the-sky green scheme that will explode.

And not in a good way.

1 comment:

  1. I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
    Here is I started.....smartcash1

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.