2023-01-12

Scenes From Night Court

"Biden went off-script talking to Fox News’ Peter Doocy about the security of his garage by claiming that is where he keeps his “Corvette.”

“Classified material next to your Corvette! What were you thinking?” Doocy said to the President in response. Biden defended himself by saying, “My Corvette is in a locked garage, OK? So it’s not like they’re sitting out on the street.”

Jesus help us all.

So let me see if I get this straight. Trump gets his house raided by the FBI based on a specious order to steal UNCLASSIFIED documents he took as his right as President. 

This Irish hoodlum takes CLASSIFIED documents while he was V-P and therefore not his right. Yet the media barely flinches and the FBI doesn't swarm his house? Not to mention the usual suspects trying to pretend this is a nothing burger.

My Lord. 

Is there any integrity left?

1 comment:

  1. Google pays $100 per hour. My last paycheck was $3500 working 40 hours a week online. My younger brother’s friend has been averaging 12000 for months now and he works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once.
    For more details visit this article....... 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.