2022-02-28

We Have A Math Problem

I keep hearing as a response whenever the subject of vaccine deaths and injuries come up "but we've given billions of doses! The numbers are low!"

A couple of problems with this response.

One, vaccine monitoring never used such a calculus to determine whether a vaccine is safe and should be pulled. For example, when the flu vaccine was administered in 1976, I believe 25 people died and hundreds of injuries out of 45 million doses. Small percentage, but it was stopped because it was seen as too risky. Same thing happened in 2009 with the H1N1 vaccine when 700 kids got narcolepsy after taking it.

So the percentage of death and injury to doses given isn't a decisive factor in determining and deciding if a vaccine remains on the market.

Two, I notice people are making a basic mistake. They're say there are 40 000 deaths in the West and the response is the standard 'billion doses served!' 40 000 into 5 billion doses (or whatever it is - and even that number can't be trusted like any Covid statistic the government puts out) is tiny. Except the only data set that should be used is the population of the West since the deaths are for Western countries.

The general number we see is USA/UK/EU and in some cases Australia. No Canada because our system lacks transparency and so our numbers should be viewed with a sharp skeptical eye. 

Population of EU is about 448 million.

USA is 330 million.

UK is 67 million.

This gives a total of 845 million.

So whatever death and adverse events figures are reported should be divided into that number. Not 5 billion.

Now, keep in mind, we're seeing more and more studies showing vaccine related events are under reported anywhere between an order of magnitude of 31 to 100. Recall, a Harvard Pilgrim study showed only 1-10% of events are reported.

So we're playing with really basic and raw figures where we have to pro rate and extrapolate and adjust to what the real figure may be like.

In other words, it's a brutal catastrophe.

I haven't seen the recent numbers but I believe the total official deaths is 40 000 (which has never been seen in medical history) and 4 million injuries.

40 000 into 845 million is .005%. The injuries are at .5%. Both are probably way higher. If we use the the 30% under reported figure, the numbers rise dramatically. 

Already if we take the data at face value the numbers are grim. Start to adjust them to what was found in the studies, and we have a massive societal and medical problem where health officials and science failed on a spectacular level.

The fact agencies still refuse to consider this makes it safe to assert we indeed may be seeing a mass crime against humanity. 











14 comments:

  1. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page......... www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by.
      just follow.............. …. 𝐖­­­π–­­­π–­­­.𝐍­­­π„­­­π“­­­π‚­­­π€­­­π’­­­π‡­­­.𝐂­­­πŽ­­­πŒ

      Delete
  2. [JOIN NOW] I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($200 to $300 / hr.) online from my laptop. Last month I got cheek of nearly 30,000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go office, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this job. I really thanks to my friend who refer me this:-
    ..
    SITE….., 𝐖𝐰𝐰.πŒπ¨π§πžπ²π’π­πšπ«πŸ.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I've been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago... I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online... I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you... It's definetly the best job i ever had...

    Check it out here... 𝐖𝐰𝐰.π–π¨π«π€π‰π¨π’π§πŸ.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  4. ●Earning money online is very easy nowadays. Earns every month online more than $17k by doing a very easy home based job in part time. Last month I made $19754 from this job just in my spare time, which is only 2 hrs a day. Very easy work to do and earning from this is awesome. Everybody can get this right now and start earning cash online by following instructions on this webpage............. GOOD LUCK↠↠↠www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. full easy and very simple online money earning job to makes dollars online. from this job i have made $64296 in just 4 months. i just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because i am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by follow instructions on this page...............www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. [JOIN NOW] I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($200 to $300 / hr.) online from my laptop. Last month I got cheek of nearly 50,000$. this online work is simple and straightforward. Don’t have to go office, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this job. I really thanks to my friend who refer me this site.......Www.MoneyStar1.com

    ReplyDelete

  7. super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs. A day after my college I made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info........... www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m making over $15k a month working online. I kept seeing how some people are able to earn a lot of money online, so I decided to look into it. I had luck to stumble upon something that totally changed my life. After 2 months of searching, last month I received a paycheck for $15376 for just working on the laptop for a few hours weekly. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it. Copy below webOpen This Website ↠↠↠ 𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  9. =❤️= [ JOIN US ]
    I get paid more than πŸ’°$150 to πŸ’°$395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily πŸ’°$23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
    This is what I do...... 𝐖­­­π–­­­π–­­­.𝐍­­­π„­­­π“­­­π‚­­­π€­­­π’­­­π‡­­­.𝐂­­­πŽ­­­πŒ

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. [JOIN NOW] I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($200 to $300 / hr.) online from my laptop. Last month I got cheek of nearly 50,000$. this online work is simple and straightforward. Don’t have to go office, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this job. I really thanks to my friend who refer me this:-
    ..
    SITE…..,𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr. )online on my iPad .Last month my paycheck was nearly 30 k$.This online work is like drawing straight-arrow and earning money. Do not go to the office. I do not claim to be others, I just work. You will call yourself after doing this JOB, It's a REAL job to open this web site....... 𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr. )online on my iPad .Last month my paycheck was nearly 30 k$.This online work is like drawing straight-arrow and earning money. Do not go to the office. I do not claim to be others, I just work. You will call yourself after doing this JOB, It's a REAL job to open this web site.......
    ������.��������������.������

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.