2022-02-14

Trudeau's Dieppe Moment

Rumours persist the government is contemplating involving an Emergencies Act.

This far into a pandemic now possibly heading towards a less severe existence as well as endemicity makes for such a call extreme. Never mind the virus comes with a 99.85% survival rate.

Another cover Justin is clearly using as an excuse is the trucker blockades from 'economic terrorists' as the Mayor of Sarnia called them. 

When a solution is pretty simple. Bring Canada more in line with most nations in the West particularly the United States and end these damn mandates. Mandates Tam and Duclos (who would both resign. Yes, even this early into his tenure Duclos has already shown himself incapable of handling this portfolio) have admitted the mandates are mostly to force vaccinate people.

This is where Canada is this late in the game. They keep peddling the lie the 'best way out of this pandemic is through vaccination'. This message is as stale as 2021. It's rooted less in science and more in obsession with a program that is failing.

And the government is incapable of adjusting.

Every signal out there is screaming 'PULL BACK!' Pay close attention to heavy supporters of vaccines from Godfathers of vaccination like Dr. Oufitt, Pfizer CEO Bourla suggesting the vaccines are ineffective now, two top FDA officials resigning over the lack of evidence to force boosters on a mass scale, endless studies, embalmers, and many others supplying us with valuable information all suggesting the vaccines need to be halted.

They are not' safe and effective' and the benefits are not outweighing the risks.

And some countries are getting the message. I suspect it will grow.

But not Canada.

Justin Trudeau is prepared to sacrifice Canadians like incompetent Generals sent young Canadian soldiers to their deaths at Dieppe.

**********

Apparently, according to a poll, as many as 66% of Canadians support military action against truckers.

Which goes to show the 'comfortable classes' have learned nothing these past two years and refuse to learn anything.

All they know is force as they blissfully whistle away their rights.

For public health. 

Stay strong truckers.

For the rest of the Canadians who understand what's at stake, stand by them.

Our country needs us.

End the mandates.






4 comments:

  1. [ JOIN US ] ❤️
    I get paid more than πŸ’°$120 to πŸ’°$350 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily πŸ’°$27360 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

    more details...... 𝐖­­­π–­­­π–­­­.𝐍­­­π„­­­π“­­­π‚­­­π€­­­π’­­­π‡­­­.𝐂­­­πŽ­­­πŒ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made $84,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless.

    Here’s what I do... 𝐖𝐖𝐖.π–πŽπ‘πŠππ€π˜πŸ.π‚πŽπŒ

    ReplyDelete
  3. [ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $300 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $15000 from this without having online working skills. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

    more details…….. Visit Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr. )online on my iPad .Last month my paycheck was nearly 30 k$.This online work is like drawing straight-arrow and earning money. Do not go to the office. I do not claim to be others, I just work. You will call yourself after doing this JOB, It's a REAL job to open this web site....... www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.