2022-02-17

Chrystia Freeland: Don't Be Fooled

I never liked Freeland. And it's not just weird facial ticks and quirks.

It's deeper than that. Both intellectual and emotional. 

I always thought of her as a well-educated and connected useful idiot. Her appearances on The McLaughlin Group made that clear to me. I couldn't for the life of me understand how such a shallow mind with utterly unoriginal thoughts could be a Rhodes Scholar (a school that produces propagandists not thinkers) with all these editorial gigs. 

As time went on, I learned it's because she's part of some really bizarre global cabal of nasty people.

Her grandfather has Nazi ties and listening to her speak during the trumped up Emergency Act, it occurred to me this is her moment to shine and reveal to Canadians where her true loyalties lie.

Hint. It ain't with Canada.

In watching her inform people their accounts will be frozen, I saw the steely eyes of a totalitarian.

Freeland is a delusional plutocrat out the serve the ruling elites. That's all she is. 

Ruling elites love crushing dissent. 

Don't be fooled into thinking otherwise. 

Canada.

Wake up.

Please?

2 comments:

  1. I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr. )online on my iPad .Last month my paycheck was nearly 30 k$.This online work is like drawing straight-arrow and earning money. Do not go to the office. I do not claim to be others, I just work. You will call yourself after doing this JOB, It's a REAL job to open this web site....... www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cash making job for evey american to earn and work online. earns more than $15k every month with this home based job. i made $18521 from this job in my spare time afte my college. easy to do job and its regular income are awesome. no skills needed to do this job all you need to know is how to copy and paste stuff online.

    join this today by follow details on this page... 𝘄𝘄𝘄.𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗝𝗼𝗯𝟮𝟰𝟳.𝗰𝗼𝗺

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.