2022-02-03

More Legault Nonsense

The would-be petty tyrant is now talking about making Quebec some sort of innovative and powerful economic model.

It is to laugh. 

Quebec needs to understand you can't legislate your way into success and greatness. You need to lay the ground work sure but then get the fuck out of the way. Quebec is a BUREAUCRAT state first and a fonctionnaire state it will remain. It will never be innovative or be in the ranks of other flourishing places until it makes a massive shift in MENTALITY. Not gonna happen and it sure as hell won't happen under this incompetent corrupted politician with delusions of grandeur.

Keep fucking that unicorn Francois. 


2 comments:

  1. I am now making over $15k every month just by doing an easy j0b 0nl!ne from home using my laptop. I am a student and after my college just doing this easy j0b for maximum 2 hrs a day. Very easy to do j0b and earn!ng from this are much bettrt than other office j0bs. Everybody can now get this and start making extra dollars 0nl!ne by just follow instructions on this s!te......

    HERE -------->>  Www.richnow1.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page......... www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.