2021-11-27

While Canada Sleeps

Canadians are pathetic. 

The world is rising up against this Covid madness.

Guadalupe, Solomon Islands, France, Italy, Austria, Holland, Belgium, the UK, Australia and others are taking to the streets to resist the medical tyranny at our doorsteps.

The United States, for now, is fine but I don't worry for them.

But Canada stands alone. Like an autist refusing to understand.

Are we going to seriously accept this bull shit or are we going to fight?

Wake up Canada! 

We must do our part.

Make me eat my words.


2 comments:

  1. ● PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ● My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> ..... Earn Money

    ReplyDelete
  2. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page→→→→→www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.