2021-11-24

Faces Of Incompetence

The entire continent is filled with incompetent medical bureaucrat bozos.

I've not been able to keep tabs of names but I do know there are people more diligent who do. It will be necessary for when the time comes we take these people to task one day.

But for now, as they come along I comment.

This one caught my eye. As countries and states begin to once again panic, they're falling back on failed measures like indoor masks.

But what's more troubling is the rhetoric around the unvaccinated as a threat or drivers of the outbreaks. There is NO EVIDENCE backing this up but officials keep claiming it. Are any of these people that clueless or are they evil? It's so despicable The Lancet had to weigh in pleading officials to stop stigmatizing the unvaccinated. 

How can the unvaccinated be the driver of breakthrough cases in the vaccinated? We know both are transmitters and the vaccines don't halt transmission. Any public official making this claim needs to be challenged and then resign. 

And the other part is the lie that they only way out of this pandemic is to get vaccinated. We will not achieve herd nor eradicate the virus or stop transmission with the experimental injection as noted. 

The vaccines, as we know, wane pretty fast and we're now seeing infections shoot back up. We can't 'shoot' our way out of this. The laws of diminishing returns is developing here with the vaccines. The reduce symptoms and prevent death but for a very short time while at the same time, as argued by several experts and described here in the post, promote the rise of variants through mass vaccination. After a few months we're all unvaccinated. That's why they're redefining what is 'adequate' and a booster campaign. And if you think they're sitting around hammering out ideas and studying the data, think again. This is not what's happening according to the sources and doctors I read. They're simply going to sink or swim with the vaccine program. 

We can treat our way through it though. A completely new strategy is in order and that means we need to get rid of the people who have failed out of the way or else we're not only going to see this prolong unnecessarily but we're also going to witness the erosion of our liberties right down to the rule of law. 

So do pray tell how people who utter such rubbish continue to be listened to?

Enter one Bob McDonald:

The only way out of this pandemic is to get vaccinated, ...The more unvaccinated people we have, the more breakthrough cases we will have.” said Bob McDonald, executive director of the Denver Department of Public Health. “In many ways we’re worse now than we were at the beginning of the pandemic,” he added.

You can have 100% vaxxed and there will still be 'breakthrough' cases (aka cases prior). 

70% of America is fully vaccinated (75% for Canada).

Yet we're in a worse position than last year with 0% not vaccinated?

Gee, perhaps we rethink a couple of things here as noted?

For example, what if the mass vaccination strategy is the wrong one? What if 'leaky vaccines' are indeed causing immune escape and allowing for evolutionary pressure to promote deadlier variants?

There's no logical excuse to scapegoat the unvaccinated and this needs to stop.

It seems clear to me two things are in play:

1) The vaccines aren't very effective other than to lower symptoms and even save lives for a couple of months. In fact, relative to the injuries and effectiveness, they seem to be of low quality.

2) Mass vaccination is the culprit. This happened during past mass vaccination campaigns in the past including measles and smallpox and it's happening here.

So far, all this is playing as Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche (and others) has warned.

And the two main points that worries me he asserts is a) we're about to see a mass death event. Indeed, the WHO just announced they expect 700 000 deaths by spring. Some will simplistically conclude it's because of Delta without asking how Delta was made deadlier. It's not natural what's going on. It's man's intervention that is doing this and b) continuing to chase 'variants' by creating vaccines to match it is sheer madness and not feasible. If we keep administering boosters, this can permanently harm or damage the immune system.

It's really quite shocking and stunning at what's happening and how foolishly foolish we are.

A complete and utter catastrophe may be about to unfold.

Greatest medical moral panic and hysteria in human history is what we're witnessing.

Here's a great talk by Dr. McCollough.

He covers all the points. Stand your ground. 

It's outrageous what the CDC and FDA are doing. The sad reality is they've been doing this for decades. Now I understand Ike's warning against the rise of the scientific-tyranny  in 1961, The tracks for medical tyranny were already laid before then.

We have a lot of work ahead of us. We need to redo, reformulate and reform it all.

All of it.










6 comments:

  1. ●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬●i am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbor advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I'm my non-public boss. That is what I do...................𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Guys, how are you? I hope all is well. But I know 70% out of 100% one ishu the ishu is money. I know guys before me who have the same ihsu but today I'm happy? I Started online work I just started this 4 weeks ago. I've got my FIRST check total of $850, pretty cool. I hope you tried it. You don't need to invest anything. Just click and open the page to click the first statement and check jobs ...... Home Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. our roommate's mom makes $72 an hour at home, she has been unemployed for two months and last month her check was $21204 just working at home two hours per day... go to this link
    Home Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making $200 to $300per hour doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested…Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Account.. GOOD LUCK★★
    ↓↓↓↓THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓>>>>>>HERE☛ Earn Money

    ReplyDelete
  5. ● PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ● My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> ..... Earn Money

    ReplyDelete
  6. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page→→→→→www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.