2021-11-11

On Remembrance Day

 2021 will be a different kind of Remembrance Day.

We must honour our fallen soldiers like we've always have.

However, sadly this year even the Legionnaires have betrayed this sacred having succumbed to the Covid hysteria requiring veterans to be vaccinated in order to participate.

Just when I thought Cruel Canada could not sink any further. 

I salute all our soldiers.

I spit at the feet of the cowards and political classes. If they had any honour they do not wear the poppy and stay away from the ceremonies.

What they've done for 20 months is makes a mockery of soldiers who shed blood for freedom.


3 comments:

  1. If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week... Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home... I've been doing this for 6 months now and last month i've earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on the following link.........𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝟏.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every month I am earning online more than $8650 by doing a very simply online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it... Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website ==>>www.ecash6.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM Making a Good Salary from Home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone. go to home media tech tab for more detail reinforce your heart........... :*www.ecash6.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.