2021-11-30

Ron De Santis Schools Canada On How To Lead People

I gotta say. I'm not sure how much more of this insidious collective psychosis I can take.

It's absolutely on a scale I've never seen. In fact, I'm not so sure it's if it's now not one of the biggest moral panics in history.

It's completely off the rockers because the people in charge are either mentally ill or shameless authoritarian opportunists.

I listen to Ron De Santis and feel rage for why we don't have a single Canadian leader capable of speaking with such wisdom and strength.

Ron De Santis is better than anything Canada has to offer where top leaders are concerned. Canada is a colonial wasteland of losers.

Look at how De Santis handled this utterly irrational Omicron scare. The reaction is over the top. Quebec is actually initiating track and trace. Does anyone in the upper echelons of this idiotic government know how futile this is? It's a variant from a highly mutating virus that has already mutated over 100 000 and is well on its way to being endemic. This is not a static disease. What are these people thinking? Just how incompetent and negligent are they? 

What the fuck is going on?

All they will accomplish is to drive people stir crazy.

Listen to how they speak. Be it Ford, Legault, Justin or their underling flunkies. All maniacs.

Just to contrast how a real leader acts and what we have here. Ron De Santis got ahead of the Omicron bull shit and told people no lockdowns and to essentially 'keep calm and carry on'. He calmed the population down before they had a chance to freak out. He neutered the media at the same time. 

Now look at how our bastards handled it. They went straight to fear mongering while engaging in ridiculous globalist rhetoric. What in the hell does 'no one is safe until everyone is safe around the world' mean? Sounds ominous and depressing.

Do you realize since this started they have never ever said a positive thing? 

This suggest to me they're megalomaniacs who lack any empathy. They're psychopaths on a tear.

And they couldn't care less about you.

If you think any of these depraved and deranged bozos follow any of their own rules, you really need to turn yourself in to the government and become their slave and be done with it.

You serve no use to the human race.

It will never stop.

Ever.

Unless WE STOP IT COLLECTIVELY.

If we ever do succeed in that, then we chase the bastards down and make them pay for what they've done.





6 comments:

  1. I essentially started about a month and a 1/2 agent and I have gotten a couple of tests for a whole $2,200...this is the beetball I made amidst pretty some time! "grateful to you for giving Maine this incredible possibility to profit from home. This similar cash has changed my existence in such an excellent measure of courses, to the point that, bypass on you!.....GOOD LUCK Click this...... Www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making $162/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it simply ,
    COPY AND OPEN THIS ...…… W­­­W­­­W­­­.N­­­E­­­T­­­C­­­A­­­S­­­H­­­1.C­­­O­­­M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started…………I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started………… Www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Guys, I know you read many news comments and posts to earn money online jobs. Some people don't know how to earn money and are saying to fake it. You trust me. I just started this 4 weeks ago. I've got my FIRST check total of $850, pretty cool. I hope you tried it. You don't need to invest anything. Just click and open the page to click the first statement and check jobs .. Home Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am making $200 to $300per hour doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested…Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Account.. GOOD LUCK★★
    ↓↓↓↓THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓>>>>>>HERE☛ Www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ● PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ● My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> .....↠↠↠☛www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.