2021-11-27

Omicron And Nu Hysteria Commences

You're an idiot. 

We should not judge people it is true.

But at this point, if you're still listening to the media and shills, hacks, and quacks they get to peddle and pimp their narrative, then you're a fool.

And an idiot.

*****

If you don't see where this is going, it's very sad.

Pfizer just announced if Omicron proves resistant to their low quality products they will have another vaccine in '100 days'. 

Do you see where' it's going I said?

Every time they 'identify' a variant, we will potentially be in restrictions for 100 days until said vaccines comes out. In other words, governments will hold us hostage. 

Here's the beauty in the plan for Pfizer and governments: THERE WILL ALWAYS BE VARIANTS. Nature is filled with them.

And we're going to be chasing tails and variants shooting ourselves up like heroin addicts to fight something we can't possibly defend against. In the process, likely permanently ruining our immune system.

These vaccines are pure junk. Good for a couple of months and that's it. 

You're an idiot. 



3 comments:

  1. I make up to $90 an hour on-line from my home. My story is that I give up operating at Walmart to paintings on-line and with a bit strive I with out problem supply in spherical $40h to $86h… someone turned into top to me by way of manner of sharing this hyperlink with me, so now i'm hoping i ought to help a person else accessible through sharing this hyperlink...... Www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page→→→→→www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Guys, hw are you? I hope all is well. But I know 70% out of 100% one ishu the ishu is money. I know guys before me who have the same ihsu but today I'm happy? I Started online work I just started this 4 weeks ago. I've got my FIRST check total of o$850, pretty cool. I hope you tried it. You don't need to invest anything. Just click and open the page to click the first statement and check jobs ...... >>>> www.profit94.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.