2021-11-26

Accept You're Being Played And Manipulated

Aaaannd right on target. As the conspiracists said, we're now officially in 'they will play the variants to continue their plans' territory. 

Here in Quebec there were 1000 'cases' today. No deaths. 

Nevertheless, expect officials to conflate it with Nu. Even though experts are already saying there's no proof it's more transmissable and deadlier. 

Doesn't matter. PANIC! I'll never forget my friend's email in March 2020: I want you to panic. The rest is history.

They have the population firmly in fear and so it's not hard to continue this scam. All they need to do is signal to their media flunkies ti dial up the 'the girl next door' deaths. 

Unless of course people call the bluff.

It's a game of high stakes poker.

The first step towards liberating yourself is to stop living in fear.

And to call the bluff. 

I saw this on Telegram:

"What a conveniently timed new scariant this is:

(1) Before any major world leader could be tempted to finally and openly declare, "THE VACCINES ARE NOT WORKING!"

(2) And just as the wider world has finally taken note that, with few or no restrictions, and virtually no "vaccination," Covid is a non-issue in Africa...

...a frightening new scariant is found, and in Africa, where it has reportedly done nothing in terms of deaths.

You might not know what you are getting for Christmas, but we all know what you are getting the day after: more lockdowns."



4 comments:

  1. I just started 6 weeks ago and I've gotten 2 checks for a total of $2,200...this is the best decision I made in a long time! "Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home. This extra cash has changed my life in so many ways, thank you!".......>>> 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐀𝐩𝐩𝟑.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  2. ● PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ● My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> ..... Earn Money

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make up to $90 an hour on-line from my home. My story is that I give up operating at Walmart to paintings on-line and with a bit strive I with out problem supply in spherical $40h to $86h… someone turned into top to me by way of manner of sharing this hyperlink with me, so now i'm hoping i ought to help a person else accessible through sharing this hyperlink...... Www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page→→→→→www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.