2021-11-20

Where We Are

The NIH, FDA and CDC are so off the charts derelict at the moment it not only reflects poorly on them but the White House as well and ultimately the American people who need to start paying close attention to what's happening in these agencies that don't just impact America but the world.

So far they've moved the goal posts and/or changed the definitions of:

-What is herd immunity.

-What is a vaccine.

-That the vaccines will achieve herd and thus end the pandemic.

-Natural immunity.

-Two shots and boosters and what it means to be vaccinated. Recall, Quebec used the term 'adequate' suggesting they knew all along and are in on the racket. 

-Efficacy of the vaccines.

-What the metrics are to end the pandemic. E.G. it was herd now it's a more nebulous 'deaths'.

-Masks.

And this is scratching the surface. It's a blessing we have places like The Highwire and investigative journalists Sheryl Atkinson - among so many others - keeping watch on this disastrous train wreck.

The question now is: Why?

Money is one thing for sure. But there has to be more.

We need an army of citizen journalists and guards to take the fight to the people who charged with protecting the public but seem to he doing the bidding for someone else.

Tony Fauci in particular is the biggest moron on the planet and needs to be FIRED and then INVESTIGATED. 

Nuremberg 2 is a must. It's the only way to repair the mess these people have unleashed on free and peaceful people.

In Canada, we know who the people are.

*******

Europe continues its mass psychosis of restrictions. This time, the people are protesting and violence is escalating in places like Holland, Germany, Australia, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Ireland, New Zealand and France.

So far, Sweden, Norway, Spain and Portugal have avoided the mayhem. 

Fight.




7 comments:

  1. If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week... Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home... I've been doing this for 6 months now and last month i've earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on the following link......... www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lam creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year gone i used to be unemployed during VWh an atrocious economy. I convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody.... 𝐖𝐖𝐖.ππ„π“π‰πŽππŸ.π‚πŽπŒ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start making extra income Earns upto $550 to $750 per day by working just online. I have made $28K in this month by working online. Its a simple and easy home job and even a little child can do this job online and makes real money.i am afull time student and i work easily in my part time just 2 to 3 hours a day on daily basis. Everybody can get this job now and start earning online by just open this link and then go through instructions to get started......... 

    HERE -------->> Www.Salary23.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started.............𝐖𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs. A day after my college I made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info........... www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬●i am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbor advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I'm my non-public boss. That is what I do...................𝐖𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Guys, how are you? I hope all is well. But I know 70% out of 100% one ishu the ishu is money. I know guys before me who have the same ihsu but today I'm happy? I Started online work I just started this 4 weeks ago. I've got my FIRST check total of $850, pretty cool. I hope you tried it. You don't need to invest anything. Just click and open the page to click the first statement and check jobs ...... Home Jobs

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.