2023-02-25

EU Laws Show Its Nonsense

I suppose it was a matter of time.  

I got this message from Blogger:

Hello,

     As you may know, our Community Guidelines  
(https://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy) describe the boundaries for what we  
allow-- and don't allow-- on Blogger. Your post titled "Excess Useless  
Bureaucratic Fat" was flagged to us for review. This post was put behind a  
warning for readers because it contains sensitive content; the post is  
visible at  
http://friendlymisanthropist.blogspot.com/2010/02/excess-useless-bureaucratic-fat.html.  
Your blog readers must acknowledge the warning before being able to read  
the post/blog.

     We apply warning messages to posts that contain sensitive content. If  
you are interested in having the status reviewed, please update the content  
to adhere to Blogger's Community Guidelines. Once the content is updated,  
you may republish it at  
https://www.blogger.com/go/appeal-post?blogId=9206524&postId=2508665618107879671.  
This will trigger a review of the post.

There was a notice on Blogger about it being my responsibility to warn snowflake Europeans about my content. I'm terrible with this sort of stuff and figured it would 'work itself out'.

Not with the zeitgeist it appears.

They're going through all my stuff going back to 2004 it looks like. More than half my posts can be seen as not staying within the 'boundaries'. Shoot, my posts about Ukraine are about to be flagged if that's the case. 

Anyways. It was a good ride. I've been meaning to move along from blogger. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.