2021-08-12

The Resurgence Of Eugenics And Feudalism

They weren't kidding when they said 'new normal'.

I'm still sitting here stunned trying to make sense of all this.

Where the average person thinks this is about a virus and that vaccination will lead to a resumption of life, I - like many others - don't think it's in the cards.

It's a combination of incompetent and deliberate planning that brought us here as I've repeated in several posts.

Looking back on the eugenics movement, this vaccine push has all the dogmatic academic traits of the eugenics movement. The elite class is in control of our bodies. One of the greatest trick they've pulled is to convince people to think they still have health autonomy.

They don't. They were pushed into a corner through duress, stress and coercion.

Roughly 80% of Canadians have taken the plunge to get vaccinated despite no long-term data (which matters but has been dismissed). They did so in the context that they believe there's a vicious virus and that the vaccines will provide protection. Some erroneously believe it stops transmission. Both groups will tend to support passports which will have no impact of any kind. If the vaccines wane (and even Moderna admits it does so after six months) and don't stop transmission then the passports are rendered moot. So why spend the money and roll them out?

This is where I grow concerned. Is it, as been asserted, they expect people to take 'booster' to participate in society? If this be the case, then all liberty in civil society is gone. Thankfully, for now, not everyone is on board and it remains to be seen where this goes. If enough countries and jurisdictions resist, then the program should collapse. For example, if eight provinces say no and two say yes, eventually the two will kill the program because it's no longer tenable in an ostensibly free nation.

The passports have no basis in science and can be challenged I reckon.

Of that 80%, how many of those were coerced into doing so under duress? I'm willing to go as high as 40%. So in reality, the vaccination program was a dud and people are likely more skeptical than we think. Even if it's just 20% it joins the 25% who have so far steadfastly refused. 45% is a sizeable minority.

There's a pulse there we can use to fight back.

The reason why is, aside from the fact our constitutional heritage is all but destroyed, there are actors in play looking to restructure the global system under the 'The Global Reset' while China eyes to replace America as a super power.

There's a war and people in the West remain asleep selfishly thinking of themselves not realizing that the liberties they enjoy can easily be taken.

They already have in 2020.

The Reset includes getting people used to the government taking care of them financially via the CERB (which is basically UBI), moving people off the the private property ethos which is unique to the West and turn them away from land ownership and into rental living. and installing a single, one-world suprastructure that will resemble less a democracy and more a totalitarian regime. 

The part of keeping people off the land means it robs them of their independence.

This is the neo-feudal part. You will rent to your corporate Lord and be happy.

You will serve them in some capacity and it may even be though being forced into accepting the terms of a...medical tyranny.

As I've mentioned, we've been on a very bad path fo decades. But it looks like we're at the end game point.

The war has come to you.

Whether you like it or not.




6 comments:

  1. I Start generating extra cash online from home more than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started.... Open This Website ↠↠↠ ­­w­­w­­w­­.­­earn96.­­c­­o­­m­­ℱ <(") <(")
    please don't copy "ℱ" in URL thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started 6 weeks ago and I've gotten 2 check for a total of $2,200...this is the best decision I made in a long time! "Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home. This extra cash has changed my life in so many ways, thank you!".......http://www.salarypay1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Ac Count.. GOOD LUCK★★
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓
    HERE☛www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing....==>>https://bit.ly/3jZAASg

    ReplyDelete
  5. started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here…….FULL Detail Here...www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing....==>> Earn Now

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.