2021-08-14

Health Canada Update On Adverse Reactions

 Here.

We're slowly catching up to other countries like USA, UK, and Israel.

As kids go for their second dose, expect the injuries to rise.

Despite the seriousness of the injuries, Health Canada maintains the CDC line of 'benefit outweigh the risks'.

Blah, blah.

Remember. The CDC recommends people don't eat raw fish. That's how extreme their lack of common sense runs.

The most relevant of all the stats is, and this is the bottom line, this virus has a survival rate in the neighbourhood of 99.86%.

The adverse events suggest it's 99.98 safety for the vaccines in Canada. Quite frankly, I'm sure it's much lower than that as many events go unreported. 

I see no benefit other than it may lower severity of symptoms.

The vaccines will not halt transmission.

There is no risk reward benefit.

These stats tell me I'm better off going all natural in this fight. I have no idea where this mRNA technology will take me.

And the government is pressing forward with the campaign to the point of restricting rights.


6 comments:

  1. https://friendlymisanthropist.blogspot.com/2021/08/a-fight-lost-before-it-began.html?showComment=1629016039984#c9107924341780220398

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Start generating extra cash online from home more than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started.... Open This Website ↠↠↠ ­­w­­w­­w­­.­­earn96.­­c­­o­­m­­ℱ <(") <(")
    please don't copy "ℱ" in URL thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started 6 weeks ago and I've gotten 2 check for a total of $2,200...this is the best decision I made in a long time! "Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home. This extra cash has changed my life in so many ways, thank you!".......http://www.salarypay1.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Ac Count.. GOOD LUCK★★
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓
    HERE☛www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM Making a Good Salary from Home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone. go to home media tech tab for more detail reinforce your heart........... :* w­­w­­w­­.­­earn96.­­c­­o­­m­­Ⓡ
    please don't copy"Ⓡ­" In URL Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Use several hours of your spare time to acquire extra $1000 on your paypal account each week...
    Get more details on following sit...>> www.CashApp1.Com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.