2021-08-18

Justin: There Will Be 'Consequences'

Among the many unethical and troubling comments made by Canadian officials non-stop for 18 months now (with the rhetoric being amped up in August), Justin's recent threat of coming consequences who choose to not get vaccinated is among the most concerning.

I observe what's going on in the world.

Among the nations in the West, other than Australia and France, Canada has been the most abusive towards its citizens. In Europe there are debates and the population aren't subjected to the kind of brutal psychological terror we're seeing here. As bad as it is in the United States, it's not as hyper either. 

And they're getting worse by the day obsessing over these vaccines.

I don't know where this is heading and one can only hope legal and constitutional lawyers are at the ready because the government of Canada and the provinces clearly have one foot over the line and they're now looking to bring the other over.

It's all odd timing for such comments giving there's an election.

If you're concerned about all this, please, do NOT vote Liberal.


5 comments:

  1. i am making a good salary from home 1200 to 2500 Dollars per week.which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,Chack more information on this website.
    …..> w­­w­­w­­.­­S­­a­­l­­a­­r­­y­­a­­p­­p­­1­­.­­c­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use several hours of your spare time to acquire extra $1000 on your paypal account each week...
    Get more details on following sit...>> www.CashApp1.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Ac Count.. GOOD LUCK★★
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓
    HERE☛www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My real time work with face book I am making over $2000 a month operating low maintenance. I continued hearing distinctive people divulge to me how much cash they can make online so I selected to research it. All topics considered, it has become all legitimate and has without a doubt changed my life. For more statistics visit below site.... www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. KLA I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it.The potential with this is endless...
    >>>>>>>>>>>>www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.