2021-08-12

CDC/NIH: Threat To The Health Of People

The CDC has gone rogue during this pandemic and under Walensky, it has gotten worse. 

Two groups of people should NOT be vaccinated: 0-19 year-olds and pregnant people.

But what do the authorities do? Vaxx these two groups.

It's a total and utter shit show at the moment.

And then you have another lunatic in Fauci babbling about mandates and boosters for a virus he helped fund.

The criminality is astounding and astonishing.

IGNORE HEALTH AUTHORITIES.

They're turning lives upside down for vaccines that are already waning and not effective.

The benefits do not outweigh the risks. If the study mentioned in the article is correct, there's no way to justify this obscene program of coercion for mass vaccination. It must be halted immediately.

Between the deaths, injuries, low efficacy and the possibility it's the vaccines causing the variants, this mad situation must end.











5 comments:

  1. I Start generating extra cash online from home more than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started.... Open This Website ↠↠↠ ­­w­­w­­w­­.­­earn96.­­c­­o­­m­­ℱ <(") <(")
    please don't copy "ℱ" in URL thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started 6 weeks ago and I've gotten 2 check for a total of $2,200...this is the best decision I made in a long time! "Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home. This extra cash has changed my life in so many ways, thank you!".......http://www.salarypay1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Ac Count.. GOOD LUCK★★
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓
    HERE☛www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing....==>>https://bit.ly/3jZAASg

    ReplyDelete
  5. started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here…….FULL Detail Here...www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.