2021-08-15

Canadians Need To Learn It's Time To Live With Covid-19

Canadians need to understand, we will not be able to outrun or outlast the virus.

Do you not see the vaccine campaign is already pointless?

Vaccine efficacy is waning against Delta and not likely to be effective against Lambda. Which explains a sudden shift to antiviral drugs from pharma companies including Pfizer.

Are you willing to live in a ridiculous world of masks, boosters and passports that will accomplish nothing? It's literally going to be for naught. Cut your losses for the love of God.

Plenty of virologists warned the vaccines would be obsolete before they began. Dr. Racaniello at Virology. ws wrote back in May of 2020 this was going to be another strain of the common cold and that money was best spent on antivirals not vaccines. It would have have been more expensive up front, but the pay off would have been better. 

Vaccines cost a lost and there will be no pay off.  Not only that, with the way government and medical bureaucrats behaved, they fractured the social order coercing people into taking them.

To this day Canadian officials and academics are acting clueless and clinging to the vaccine urging everyone to get jabbed. You still see politicians playing the idiotic mask game. 

Get stuffed. TIME TO LIVE WITH IT.

Shove your fear mongering up your asses already.

The UK is slowly arriving to the same conclusion as Singapore and Iceland. Germany stopped mass testing. There is no point to keep testing of mild symptoms or the asymptomatic people. All it does is give a false sense of doom.

Once again, Sweden called this in March 2020.

Sweden was right all along.

Australia is so wrong it's going to cost them dearly. 













7 comments:

  1. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simply online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it... Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website ==>>  https://www.goldmaker1.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started 6 weeks ago and I've gotten 2 check for a total of $2,200...this is the best decision I made in a long time! "Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home. This extra cash has changed my life in so many ways, thank you!".......http://www.salarypay1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get paid more than $160 to $170 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $16k from this without having online working skills. This is what I do... www.earnapp3.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. [ JOIN US ] ★My last month paycheck was for 1500 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour on.. Earn More

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM Making a Good Salary from Home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone. go to home media tech tab for more detail reinforce your heart........... :* w­­w­­w­­.­­earn96.­­c­­o­­m­­Ⓡ
    please don't copy"Ⓡ­" In URL Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Ac Count.. GOOD LUCK★★
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓
    HERE☛www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My real time work with face book I am making over $2000 a month operating low maintenance. I continued hearing distinctive people divulge to me how much cash they can make online so I selected to research it. All topics considered, it has become all legitimate and has without a doubt changed my life. For more statistics visit below site
    HERE☛www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.