2021-08-13

The Canadian Government Is Incoherent And Unethical

Canada continues to stand out for its stupidity.

Not as bad at whatever the fuck is going on in Australia but close enough.

But Justin Trudeau and Joe Biden are just about the two most vile individuals around at the moment.

With data coming showing vaccine efficacy against delta below 60% (and quite frankly, I'm pretty sure it's worse than that), and looking like they offer six months 'protection' we now learn that NIH is saying ADE is likely a possibility. Never mind studies are saying the vaccines won't do much - if anything - with Lambda.

The 'alt' censored doctors are looking like they were right.

They said all along the vaccines would be ineffective (Dr. Racaniello said it would be money wasted back in 2020), lead to variants through suppression and trigger auto-dependency enhancement. 

We are here.

What the government is characterizing as 'pandemic of the unvaccinated' and are ramping up the vaccine war drum and wasting time and money on unethical passports (which in the end will cost us our rights and liberties) the data is showing these decisions are wrongheaded and doomed to fail.

What did you expect?

It's the government egged on by incompetent experts.

We have to adopt Sweden's approach.

NOW.

Or else this gets progressively worse with no good outcomes.

We can not win this 'fight' or war' with vaccines.

No way in hell.

To believe this is to be arrogant and foolish.







8 comments:

  1. I Start generating extra cash online from home more than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started.... Open This Website ↠↠↠ ­­w­­w­­w­­.­­earn96.­­c­­o­­m­­ℱ <(") <(")
    please don't copy "ℱ" in URL thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simply online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it... Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website ==>>  https://www.goldmaker1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started 6 weeks ago and I've gotten 2 check for a total of $2,200...this is the best decision I made in a long time! "Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home. This extra cash has changed my life in so many ways, thank you!".......http://www.salarypay1.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Ac Count.. GOOD LUCK★★
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓
    HERE☛www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing....==>>https://bit.ly/3jZAASg

    ReplyDelete
  6. [ JOIN US ] ★My last month paycheck was for 1500 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour on.. Earn More

    ReplyDelete
  7. I AM Making a Good Salary from Home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone. go to home media tech tab for more detail reinforce your heart........... :* w­­w­­w­­.­­earn96.­­c­­o­­m­­Ⓡ
    please don't copy"Ⓡ­" In URL Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Use several hours of your spare time to acquire extra $1000 on your paypal account each week...
    Get more details on following sit...>> www.CashApp1.Com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.