2021-08-05

RISE UP QUEBEC AGAINST THE PASSPORTS!

For the love of God, this is not just or right. 

Quebec is the only province pushing this abhorrent action and we must put an end to it before it begins. Once again, the black sheep of Canada. 

Bring this despicable clown Legault to his KNEES. It's time we demand politicians stop using inflammatory and unsubstantiated rhetoric like 'the unvaccinated are driving the pandemic' as that buffoon Justin did today. 15 days to flatten the curve....people this has to stop. Do you not understand? Even the vaccinated are not safe because they will hound you forever. 

REGAIN YOUR LIFE AND BODY. You did what you thought was the right thing. You took your vaccine. But they keep moving the goal posts. They still have you masks and now are asking you partake in discriminating against friends and family. This coercion is UNETHICAL AND IMMORAL and does indeed violate the Helsinki Conventions, Charters and Nuremberg Codes.

Don't let yourselves be manipulated anymore by these bandits. 

Vaccinated or not, we should all UNITE because this is a measure that is unethical, discriminatory and illegal. It is absolutely on par with Jim Crow medical tyranny.

I can't believe Quebecers aren't self-aware enough to notice NO STATE OR PROVINCE is doing this at the moment. 

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS. THEY MATTER.

AUGUST 14. DETAILS TO COME.

6 comments:

  1. i am making a good salary from home 1200 to 2500 Dollars per week.which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,Chack more information on this website.
    …..> w­­w­­w­­.­­S­­a­­l­­a­­r­­y­­a­­p­­p­­1­­.­­c­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,Chack more information on this website.
    …..> w­­w­­w­­.­­online700.­­c­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend's sister is dropping 12 kilos each 3 weeks. She has been over weight however final month she commenced out to take those new nutritional nutritional dietary supplements and she has out of place 40 pounds so far. check the internet website on-line proper right here.......www.seil2.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 5 to 8 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn't accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us. do this internet-website online ...........www.online700.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am making a good salary online from home .I’ve made 97,999 dollar’s so for the last 5 months working online and I’m a full time student .DEc I’m using an online business opportunity. I'm just so happy that I found out about it.

    For more detail ….././Visit Here

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.