2021-08-12

Calling Out Julius Grey: Where Are You?

Growing up Julius Grey was a constitutional lawyer  the face of challenging laws that infringed on the rights of people.

It was Grey this. Grey that.

Decades later and with a fat bank account I'm assure, you would think Grey would step into the ring and help in the fight in preserving our constitution and rights.

But he's been silent.

Clearly money talks.

I don't care about all the little rules and laws these class has where they can find ways to not do the right thing.

At some point there comes a time in everyman's life who has the power to make a difference should.

Lest he be a coward.

Grey's input would be, if anything, a great boost to the 'anti-Covid measures' camp which is at the moment dispirited and fragmented.

Where are all the lions? 


5 comments:

  1. I just started 6 weeks ago and I've gotten 2 check for a total of $2,200...this is the best decision I made in a long time! "Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home. This extra cash has changed my life in so many ways, thank you!".......http://www.salarypay1.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at, Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Ac Count.. GOOD LUCK★★
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓
    HERE☛www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing....==>>https://bit.ly/3jZAASg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM Making a Good Salary from Home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone. go to home media tech tab for more detail reinforce your heart........... :* w­­w­­w­­.­­earn96.­­c­­o­­m­­Ⓡ
    please don't copy"Ⓡ­" In URL Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here…….FULL Detail Here...www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.