2021-08-31

I Will Never Forgive Quebec

Tomorrow the unethical and obscene passports go into effect here.

I've struggled with the fact this wretched province chose to take this path. The first on the continent among 60 states and provinces. I think they will remain an outlier with a couple of other idiot provinces incapable of doing the right thing. 

It's segregation without scientific fact. Period.

I will never forgive this place.

As a family, we've decided within five years to move. Hopefully sooner.

A place that goes this far relishing every possible dubious measure is a broken one. It has acted undemocratically posing as a dictatorship. The courts have done sweet little to defend the rights of people. 

Imagine how theoretically bad it can get here in the future.

No. I will not subject myself to what I endured under the tyrannical regime of a buffoon like Legault ever again.


1 comment:

  1. I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. KLA I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless...www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.