2021-08-20

Sweden Best Positioned Nation; Canada Failed

Anders Tegnell deserves some sort of award.

As we suspected all along, the Swedes were the most logical and sane of all nations understanding that a respiratory virus can't be eliminated. They allowed for natural immunity to play a role.

And with that simple, straightforward and scientific strategy, they will be the best positioned nation to deal with Covid moving forward.

It is a shame and a travesty nations didn't follow their lead.

Instead, they clapped and cheered on Israel, New Zealand and Australia who have done everything wrong and will never get out of this mess. Or at least, when they realize Sweden (and Norway) were right, they can pivot but they will be almost TWO YEARS behind.

The loss of time and the exaggerated reliance on vaccines will damage all nations.

Know who else will pay a price?

Canada.

Nations with low immunity will regret having listened to the quacks who advised them.

This includes Sante Publique, the Ontario Science Table and of course PHAC under Tam.

A complete moral, legal and scientific break down. We're going to need an inquiry and complete overall of the medical bureaucracy. 

It will go down as the greatest policy failure in Canadian history.

And they haven't stopped! They keep doubling down sounding crazier with each  passing day.

We failed.

I'm not looking forward to the fall. It's going to be a disaster. Mother Nature is going to remind us on how foolish we were in 2020.






4 comments:

  1. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Ac Count.. GOOD LUCK★★
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓
    HERE☛www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Start generating extra cash online from home more than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started.... Open This Website ↠↠↠ ­­w­­w­­w­­.­­earn96.­­c­­o­­m­­ℱ <(") <(")please don't copy "ℱ" in URL thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. My real time work with face book I am making over $2000 a month operating low maintenance. I continued hearing distinctive people divulge to me how much cash they can make online so I selected to research it. All topics considered, it has become all legitimate and has without a doubt changed my life. For more statistics visit below site.... www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. KLA I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it.The potential with this is endless...
    >>>>>>>>>>>>www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.