2021-08-21

Something Is Seriously Wrong In Australia

Are we witnessing the fall of a democracy in Australia?

Can it be the people in charge of that country are this mad and delusional?

You have health officials telling people to not talk to each other, Dan Andrews telling people to not enjoy the sunset, dramatic and draconian rules about wearing masks outside and alone in the car, no gathering of any kind, turning homes into sterilizing units, terrorizing children with forced vaccination, and the police not only speaking as though they're medical experts but relishing their role in not just keeping order but assaulting the very citizens their supposed to protect. People have a right to protest. A public health crisis is NOT A REASON TO SUSPEND those rights.

It gets worse and worse down under for a 'variant'. 

Imagine a broken down population is looking for solace in simple pleasures in watching the beauty of the sunset and this is being denied.

Not only is this not about science or anti-scientific, it's beyond the pale cruel.

The sun setting is a good metaphor for what we're seeing in Australia.

What a tragic travesty.

And Canada is not too far behind. I ask people if they're aware of what's going on in Australia and New Zealand (often laughably lauded in the media for having dealt with the virus correctly) and they have no clue.

It's incredible how misinformed and inattentive people are.

It's disheartening.

Sweden.

It's all I can say.

Sweden has been right from day one.

Australia (and Canada) are plain wrong.

And will pay the price for its shallow and incompetent handling of this moral panic. 







6 comments:

  1. I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do… http://www.smartjob7.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simple online job at home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it... Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website ==>> https://www.goldmaker1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Ac Count.. GOOD LUCK★★
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓
    HERE☛www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Start generating extra cash online from home more than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started.... Open This Website ↠↠↠ ­­w­­w­­w­­.­­earn96.­­c­­o­­m­­ℱ <(") <(")please don't copy "ℱ" in URL thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. My real time work with face book I am making over $2000 a month operating low maintenance. I continued hearing distinctive people divulge to me how much cash they can make online so I selected to research it. All topics considered, it has become all legitimate and has without a doubt changed my life. For more statistics visit below site

    ReplyDelete
  6. My real time work with face book I am making over $2000 a month operating low maintenance. I continued hearing distinctive people divulge to me how much cash they can make online so I selected to research it. All topics considered, it has become all legitimate and has without a doubt changed my life. For more statistics visit below site.... www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.