2021-08-03

Australia's Loss Of Reason And Humanity

I've no more words at how the Australians are behaving during this moral panic.

They've lost all sense and acting like a bunch of quacks.

We're no better here in Canada but Australia is on another level or retardedness.

This masks things HAS TO TO STOP.

Only people who love control, anti-social and jerk scientists love masks.

Look at what happens when you don't 'follow science'. 

Australian police arrest an elderly man not wearing a mask outside, gets a seizure and goes under cardiac arrest.

How is any of this about 'public health'. Australia barely records any deaths due to this stupid over rated virus but their ACTIONS are killing more people. It's the same in New Zealand.

He posed no harm or danger to himself or society despite the BULL SHIT lies they peddle about healthy people. 

This is attempt murder by the state. This is on ALL of Australia. Every single damn official, doctor and cop who consent. They're complicit in murder. 

Simple.

Appalled and disgusted with the UK, New Zealand, Australia and Canada. The USA is teetering but are holding off the psychos.








5 comments:

  1. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I hearyear d about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply open this link ....☛www.dollars9.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site.....w­­w­­w­­.­­s­­e­­l­­f­­2­­1­­.­­c­­o­­m­­

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I hearyear d  and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I aboutfound out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply open this link ....☛www.0nline700.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ­my ­n­e­i­g­h­b­or's ­m­ot­h­er ­m­A­k­es $64 ­h­our­ly ­o­n t­h­e ­l­A­pt­o­p. S­h­e ­h­As ­b­e­e­n ­out ­o­f w­or­k ­f­or ­f­iv­e ­m­o­nt­hs ­but ­l­Ast ­m­o­nt­h ­h­er ­p­Ay­m­e­nt w­As $15080 just w­or­k­i­n­g ­o­n t­h­e ­l­A­pt­o­p ­f­or ­A ­f­ew ­h­ours. ­g­o t­o t­h­is w­e­b s­it­e ­A­n­d r­e­A­d ­m­or­e ­g­o t­o t­h­is s­it­e ­h­o­m­e t­A­b ­f­or ­m­or­e ­d­et­A­i­l......www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.