2021-08-16

The Pandemic Of The Vaccinated; The Irrationality And Immorality Of Fearful Canada; U.S. In Crisis.

 I can no longer keep up with my thoughts anymore.

This past week was a stunning one that has left thoughtful Canadians concerned.

I don't know where to begin piecing this on-going plot in any sound and organized manner there is so much information to parse through.

What the Canadian and Quebec governments are planning to do is simply immoral.

There is no other way to put it.

It's incomprehensible as it is irrational.

The  vaccines do NOT halt transmission and do not confer full protection to the vaccinated. What we're seeing is the vaccines are causing spikes and the vaccinated acting as, ironically, super spreaders. It's not the unvaccinated alone catching it. It's both. But worse among the vaccinated because they took an experimental vaccine that we won't know how plays out in the long-term and may be forced onto a booster schedule.

Is this a life they want to live? Because that's not a life. What do you want to be? Like those nut jobs in Australia? 

And if they're vaccinated, why are they fearful of the unvaccinated? Even vaccinated they maintain pseudoscientific control over people.

Either these damn vaccines work or they don't. On top of all that, we see countries with high vaccination rates are seeing 'cases' shoot up.

If anything, if you care to pay attention to what's happening in other countries, it's the vaccinated who pose a greater risk to the rest of us and should be considering playing it safe or even going into a self-imposed lockdown. 

Healthy, unvaccinated people who show no symptoms do not pose a threat to humanity.

To think this is to be really stupid.

At what point do we come to the realization official are LYING? Here in Quebec, our press conferences will be studied for years to come It was a combination of intimation, fear mongering, contradictions and outright manipulative lies on a grand scale. Legault is taking his globalist orders a little too seriously.

What will the passports accomplish exactly other than to divide the population? What's the real reason for this?

For now, B.C., Alberta and Ontario are all thinking straight and avoiding this nonsense leaving the fools in Quebec alone to be a laughing stock. Something they excel at. 

The Canadian government is now actively segregating millions of tax paying Canadians for a program that will not work.

There's a lot that no longer makes sense in this Covid arc.

What is happening in Canada should worry ALL Canadians. 

This is a miscalculation and catastrophe of epic proportions. 

******

Those of us who have followed U.S. politics throughout the years knew what happened in November of 2020 was a watershed moment in American history.

And not in a good way.

We all could see Biden was going to be a train wreck like we've never seen.

In just eight short months the United States is in full blow crisis. Chaos at the Mexican border, a continued hysterical and idiotic Covid terror campaign and now a looming international disaster may very well tip this administration led by a man not in control of his faculties that goes AWOL every so often into pure crisis.

Still better than Tump though!

Something is off. Things are brewing.

This is all not normal.

There was a coup d'état on November 3.

Trump won that election.

Now he has to get it back. 








10 comments:

  1. i am making a good salary from home 1200 to 2500 Dollars per week.which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,Chack more information on this website.
    …..> w­­w­­w­­.­­S­­a­­l­­a­­r­­y­­a­­p­­p­­1­­.­­c­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get paid more than $160 to $170 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $16k from this without having online working skills. This is what I do... www.earnapp3.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. [ JOIN US ] ★My last month paycheck was for 1500 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour on.. Earn More

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM Making a Good Salary from Home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone. go to home media tech tab for more detail reinforce your heart........... :* w­­w­­w­­.­­earn96.­­c­­o­­m­­Ⓡ
    please don't copy"Ⓡ­" In URL Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Ac Count.. GOOD LUCK★★
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓
    HERE☛www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. [ JOIN US ] ★My last month paycheck was 1500 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour on.. Earn More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Use several hours of your spare time to acquire extra $1000 on your paypal account each week...
    Get more details on following sit...>> www.CashApp1.Com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My real time work with face book I am making over $2000 a month operating low maintenance. I continued hearing distinctive people divulge to me how much cash they can make online so I selected to research it. All topics considered, it has become all legitimate and has without a doubt changed my life. For more statistics visit below site
    HERE☛www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My real time work with face book I am making over $2000 a month operating low maintenance. I continued hearing distinctive people divulge to me how much cash they can make online so I selected to research it. All topics considered, it has become all legitimate and has without a doubt changed my life. For more statistics visit below site.... www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. KLA I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it.The potential with this is endless...
    >>>>>>>>>>>>www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.