2021-08-10

History Into How The mRNA Technology And Vaccines Evolved

I appreciate this article from Stats News bringing some perspective into how Pfizer and Moderna got on the path to this experimental vaccine.

It's from November 2020.

Some may be surprised I link to it since it somewhat contradicts my overall position that this is a moral panic and question the use of vaccines but as I've repeatedly said, it's not because I don't think the virus is dangerous or I oppose the vaccines, it's just that we're operating in a chaotic moral panic and this makes us prone to mistakes that could prove costly.

But in the end we're about the truth here.

The article also offers an interesting insight into the who 'inventor of the mRNA technology' debate. Dr. Robert Malone is a figure who seemingly came out of nowhere and declared himself the inventor. I posted an interview he and Bret Weinstein did. Malone claims he invented the 'vaccine technology platform' and possesses patents to back up those claims.

But the article seems to contradict his claim focusing on Katalin Kariko as the pioneer in the field. It appears Malone did some key work building on this. Which is nothing to sneer at either.

In the end, it doesn't really mater other than to use it as an argument in the vaccine debate.


5 comments:

  1. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing......www.ecash6.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. $85/hr provide by Google, I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,.......www.online700.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. IStart generating extra cash online from hom emore than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month i have got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and makes more cash every month online. Just follow web link here to get started......www.earn96.com  

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing.........www.ecash6.com  

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started 6 weeks ago and I've gotten 2 check for a total of $2,200...this is the best decision I made in a long time! "Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home. This extra cash has changed my life in so many ways, thank you!".......http://www.salarypay1.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.