2021-08-16

Legault Suffers From Foot In Mouth Disease

I don't think Francois Legault knows what he's talking about or even is aware of the incoherence he and officials spew on a near annoying daily basis.

Today he said only 16% of Quebecers have not taken at least one jab/shot.

Ok.

So why the vaccine passports then with such a high rate of vaccination? 86% is staggeringly high and by any standard would be considered a success.

Yet, they continue to press forward with punitive and pseudoscientific measures.

It's the most bizarre form of stupidity.

Worse, he has a whole class of infectious disease doctors, academics, epidemiologists and the like egging him on. For a 'safe and effective' vaccine with massive injuries (internal leaks show Moderna death with 300 000 adverse events of which they only reported 190 000. By law, drug companies are to report all such findings to the government) and deaths that doesn't halt transmission or confer full protection.

Does this sound like these vaccines are what they claim they are?

We're about to find out if Quebec will be like Iceland or Israel.

And if they do, I don't want to think about what they will do because they lack the humility, intelligence and courage to reassess and pivot.

They set up their next batch of lies. If things get worse - as predicted by censored virologists - it will be because of the unvaccinated. But in reality, it will be the opposite.

Legault in his brain thinks he's controlling the plot and narrative just fine.

That's what he tells himself in the mirror.

'And gosh darn it, I'm good enough!'

Closer to truth, Legault should sport a t-shirt that says 'Foot in mouth'.




8 comments:

  1. I get paid more than $160 to $170 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $16k from this without having online working skills. This is what I do... www.earnapp3.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. [ JOIN US ] ★My last month paycheck was for 1500 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour on.. Earn More

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Ac Count.. GOOD LUCK★★
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓
    HERE☛www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. [ JOIN US ] ★My last month paycheck was 1500 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me for it 95 bucks every hour on.. Earn More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Use several hours of your spare time to acquire extra $1000 on your paypal account each week...
    Get more details on following sit...>> www.CashApp1.Com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My real time work with face book I am making over $2000 a month operating low maintenance. I continued hearing distinctive people divulge to me how much cash they can make online so I selected to research it. All topics considered, it has become all legitimate and has without a doubt changed my life. For more statistics visit below site
    HERE☛www.earn96.comb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Start generating extra cash online from home more than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started.... Open This Website ↠↠↠ ­­w­­w­­w­­.­­earn96.­­c­­o­­m­­ℱ <(") <(")please don't copy "ℱ" in URL thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. My real time work with face book I am making over $2000 a month operating low maintenance. I continued hearing distinctive people divulge to me how much cash they can make online so I selected to research it. All topics considered, it has become all legitimate and has without a doubt changed my life. For more statistics visit below site.... www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.