2021-08-12

The Petty, Tiresome Mind Of Francois Legault

I'm getting weary of writing about this man.

But he never fails to shock me. 

Today, speaking to the useless, divisive, lying corporate media, he repeated the unsubstantiated 'pandemic of the unvaccinated' (Quebec cases have been slowly inching up but hospitalizations, ICU capacity and deaths are low). This is a phrase that probably comes from 'on top' as several idiot leaders blindly repeat it.

This is a troubling phrase because it further cements the tribalism forming increasingly dividing people pitting them against vaccination lines. 

This is unconscionable. It's hard to believe a man in his 60s could utter such words without thinking it could be dangerous. 

If officials continue to use this language blindly following the vaccine gods, there will be bloodshed at some point.

Story of history.

The the silver lining here is that we will know exactly who did it and why.

Also, Legault continues to cynically sport a mask outside like a buffoon. That he does shows the contempt he holds for Quebecers.

No intelligence, wisdom or respect is to be found anywhere. Only cold-hearted, political manipulation and machinations.

One example, a crucial one that should worry all Quebecers, is the continued emergency powers. We finally got some kind of explanation as to why he keeps them in place.

And it's a whopper.

He says he has to keep them because debates in Parliament would send mixed messages to people.

Yup. The leader of a free province in Canada said this out loud. At least he said what he was thinking. We all suspected a petty tyrant lived inside Legault. Now it's out in the open.

It gets right to the source of how his parochial mind works. He must control the entire narrative and he need not provide evidence for his decisions. He's running this like a small, second-rate company.

More to the point, that he denies opening up debate points directly to the fact he's incompetent and without ideas. With the opposition grilling him, he'd be forced to produce facts for his actions. But he can't. So keeps the province in emergency servitude. It's a form of domestic terrorism and threatens Quebec democracy.

I'd say Ottawa should step in, but they never would because Justin is PM and holds similar dictatorial instincts and couldn't care less it weakens Canada's moral authority. So this is not likely. Better to let Quebec tarnish Canada's reputation - rinse and repeat - than challenge it. 


With the recent denouncements by CAQ President Stephane Hamel, perhaps a good old fashioned Parliamentary rebellion is in order. Party members need to step up now and be accounted. They've been hiding for 18 months now collecting a check while doing absolutely nothing. If they care about the CAQ and Quebec, they'd oust Legault. Sure he appears to be popular but his actions can be perceived to be a threat to the sanctity of our institutions. But what good will their careers be if they're constantly frozen out of the democratic process and are never consulted? All they've become are executers and apologists for a tyrant.

They can't win either way so may as well do the noble and honourable thing and speak out. It's time.

I've also agued that this province should be placed under trusteeship because I do feel not only is our democracy threatened but our medical and personal rights as well. 

Legault is one fascistic move away from really causing trouble.

As I've said all along, this is a weak man who doesn't know what he's doing.

Combine this with an ego and we've got a toxic combination. 

Francois's shtick has become stale.

He should resign. 












8 comments:

  1. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing......www.ecash6.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site.....www.online700.come

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am making a good salary from home 1200 to 2500 Dollars per week.which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,Chack more information on this website.
    …..> w­­w­­w­­.­­S­­a­­l­­a­­r­­y­­a­­p­­p­­1­­.­­c­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Start generating extra cash online from home more than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started.... Open This Website ↠↠↠ ­­w­­w­­w­­.­­earn96.­­c­­o­­m­­ℱ <(") <(")
    please don't copy "ℱ" in URL thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started 6 weeks ago and I've gotten 2 check for a total of $2,200...this is the best decision I made in a long time! "Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home. This extra cash has changed my life in so many ways, thank you!".......http://www.salarypay1.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Ac Count.. GOOD LUCK★★
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓
    HERE☛www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing....==>>https://bit.ly/3jZAASg

    ReplyDelete
  8. started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here…….FULL Detail Here...www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.