2021-08-07

Kenney's De Santis Moment

Kenney has opened up Alberta as Hinshaw declared the province will treat Covid like the flu.

This is the right decision. It has to be done at some point may as well do it now.

Whether they stick to it remains to be seen. Already Health Minister Hajdu has asked for a scientific explanation for their decision. 

If I'm Kenney I turn the question on her and ask the Federal government where is THEIR PROOF that masks, lockdowns and other discredited measures work.

Right. They have none. I've repeatedly ask various government agencies and officials and even hack experts on TV to provide me with EVIDENCE.

None is ever forthcoming. They don't like to be questioned by the peasants.

Kenney needs to hold his ground and channel his inner Ron de Santis. 


4 comments:

  1. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I hear year d  and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I aboutfound out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply open this link ....☛www.0nline700.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start generating extra cash online from hom emore than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month i have got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and makes more cash every month online. Just follow web link here to get started...... www.ecash6.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ­As ­k­e­n­n­et­h s­A­i­d ­i ­c­A­n­n­ot ­b­e­l­i­ev­e t­h­At ­A stu­d­e­nt ­c­A­n ­m­A­k­e $9482 ­i­n 1 ­m­o­nt­h ­o­n t­h­e ­c­o­m­put­er. ­d­i­d y­ou r­e­A­d t­h­is ­p­A­g­e ­g­o t­o t­h­is s­it­e ­h­o­m­e t­A­b ­f­or ­m­or­e ­d­et­A­i­l..... www.online700.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I earned $5000 ultimate month by using operating online only for 5 to 8 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that i personally couldn't accept as true with before working on this website. if you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us. do this internet-website online ........... www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.