2022-08-10

RIP Vin Scully

Just a quick note to mention the passing of Vin Scully.

I went cold turkey on sports in 2020 after decades of being a junkie. 

I had had enough of all the bull shit, wokism and general state of sports culture. Especially the insufferable writers.

I always made it a point to listen or watch Dodgers games when Scully was calling the games.

I had the pleasure of having watched live his call of the Buckner error and Gibson home run.

Both iconic moments that left my mouth gaping.

All the way here in Canada. 

Pure class. Pure talent. Pure joy. 

Baseball purity.

RIP. Thanks for the memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.