2022-03-24

The Rats Are Running

Peter Juni resigned today.

Juni is a member of the Ontario Science Table that, like the SAGE in the UK, has peddled the Covid lockdown measures that has devastated the Canadian civil order.

He resigned and then escaped to Oxford. 

Good riddance.

Our loss is Oxford's loss.

This is a 'scientist' who without proof pushed passports and the continuing of obscene futile measures. 

He was less about science and more about money.

Turns out Peter is just your run of the mill coward scientist nerd on the take. 

His conflict of interests with pharma were never disclosed either by him or CTV who had him on as a running gag TV dinner expert. 

We must not allow these people to get away with what they've done. 




2 comments:

  1. ● PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ● My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> .....𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  2. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page.........������.��������������.������

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.