2022-03-03

Canada: A Fraudulent Country

It's years I've suspected Canada's Charter had a gaping hole in it. It's worded carefully in a way that when push comes to shove, the government has final say. Not the people.

In the United States, it's the opposite. The entire essence of the Constitution is crafted to ensure - under God's authority - the people prevail.

Canada faced its first true test and it failed on such a spectacular level it should trigger an immediate introspective into what this country is supposed to be.

We have hockey summits to figure out what went wrong whenever we lose so maybe it's time we have a Canada Morals and Ethics Summit too.

It's been a complete and utter break down of ethics and morality.

The Charter, apparently, according to the courts and judges doesn't really mean what is says. All that fancy talk about individual and religious freedom was just that, talk. What has been made clear in times of an emergency, everything must be suspended in the name of 'public health and safety'.

Then why have a Charter at all? Why bother with all the idealism we don't bother to protect if the logical end is to ignore them in a time of crisis?

It is PRECISELY in a time of crisis we see the true mettle of a nation and its people. Are you committed to justice, liberty and mercy or not?

Canadians, to me, responded with a resounding no.

Too often I see comments whereby people say, ' In come people to complain about their freedom'.

These are the same people who wallow in a perpetual state of false virtue and pseudo-science wearing masks and #istandwithukraine.

They have no principles. No conceptualization of what it means to be a free and sovereign individual.

You don't need the state to shut down Churches and divide people with passports to protect citizens.

But to the them - and the courts - a 'reasonable balance' was found between 'public health' and 'freedom' in the interest of protecting people.

Whatever happened to the idea of people protection themselves so as to ensure inalienable rights aren't compromised?

Canada crossed a Rubicon during this hysterical health crisis. 

No one stood up to against the abhorrent vaccine mandates (which have NEVER been shown to have had an impact - like ALL measures) which has destroyed the lives of so many.

Not even the NDP - the alleged party of the working classes and poor did so instead choosing to side with a rogue, lawless and unethical Liberal party in order to preserve and cling to what scraps of power they have. The NDP, rather than stand on its alleged values and principles, in short chose to trample on rights for political expediency. 

The Conservatives were too much of a mess and seem to be recovering some of their marbles but under O'Toole, the party failed miserably in extolling the virtues of conservatism to the people. Again, they fell in line with the ruling Liberals.

Only Bernier's PPC stood up and was counted. They chose principles over politics. 

There's been no respect for the law and ultimately in ourselves.

The Canadian cultural, political, journalistic, legal and judicial landscape became one.

This is not an example of a nation rallying to defeat an enemy with pride and courage.

It was blind obedience and a systematic crumbling of our institutions.

Obedience is not courage or a virtue. 

The judges failed to uphold the Charter. The politicians the rights of people. The media the truth. 

And the people failed in doing their basic duty of exacting eternal vigilance in the face of tyranny. 

What is this if not classic, textbook fascism?

If we bled into one blanket of control, then we cease to be an open and pluralist society.

Where people disagreed - thankfully - and dissented, the Canadian government took the unprecedented measure of crushing them just like in totalitarian states.

Canada in one moment obliterated its global image of a friendly, sensible, democratic and free country.

It has lost all credibility and respect.

As proper.

We have much to repair and reform. But it won't happen with this crop of politicians.

Canada needs a 'quiet revolution' of sorts to reaffirm what it claims to be or if it wants to continue on a path of deception pretending to be something it clearly is not.

Justin, like his father, did a lot of damage to this country.

Worse even.

The Trudeaus seem to be a family of discord and mayhem with not real concern for the overall welfare of Canadians. 

And the media.

Has there not been a more hostile bunch? Its characterizations of Canadians who challenged the Covid narrative has been unconscionable and arrogant.

Canada stands at the precipice. Will it avoid falling off the cliff or will it regain consciousness to usher in an awakening?














16 comments:

  1. [JOIN NOW] I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($200 to $300 / hr.) online from my laptop. Last month I got cheek of nearly 50,000$. this online work is simple and straightforward. Don’t have to go office, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this job. I really thanks to my friend who refer me this site...Www.MoneyStar1.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. [BECOME A MEMBER]
      I make over $200-$300 an hour for online work. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining I easily made $30k with no online jobs knowledge. Just try it out on the attached page. More details......... Www.MoneyStar1.com

      Delete
  2. super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs. A day after my college I made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info........... http://urlzs.com/KqwYe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by.
      just follow.............. …. 𝐖­­­π–­­­π–­­­.𝐍­­­π„­­­π“­­­π‚­­­π€­­­π’­­­π‡­­­.𝐂­­­πŽ­­­πŒ

      Delete

  3. super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs. A day after my college I made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info........... www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m making over $15k a month working online. I kept seeing how some people are able to earn a lot of money online, so I decided to look into it. I had luck to stumble upon something that totally changed my life. After 2 months of searching, last month I received a paycheck for $15376 for just working on the laptop for a few hours weekly. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it. Copy below webOpen This Website ↠↠↠ 𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  5. [JOIN NOW] I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($200 to $300 / hr.) online from my laptop. Last month I got cheek of nearly 50,000$. this online work is simple and straightforward. Don’t have to go office, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this job. I really thanks to my friend who refer me this:-
    ..
    SITE….., Www.MoneyStar1.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. =❤️= [ JOIN US ]
    I get paid more than πŸ’°$150 to πŸ’°$395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily πŸ’°$23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
    This is what I do...... 𝐖­­­π–­­­π–­­­.𝐍­­­π„­­­π“­­­π‚­­­π€­­­π’­­­π‡­­­.𝐂­­­πŽ­­­πŒ

    ReplyDelete
  7. ● PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ● My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> ..... 𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super easy way of making some extra dollars online. its very easy now to makes more than $15k every month online. previous week i have made $4632 and i gave this just 2 hrs after my college. no special skills needed for this job all you need to do is copy and paste things online. most demanding online job today. go to this website and follow instructions to get started right now.

    =-=-=->> Www.WorkJoin1.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. [JOIN NOW] I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($200 to $300 / hr.) online from my laptop. Last month I got cheek of nearly 50,000$. this online work is simple and straightforward. Don’t have to go office, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this job. I really thanks to my friend who refer me this:-
    ..
    SITE…..,𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr. )online on my iPad .Last month my paycheck was nearly 30 k$.This online work is like drawing straight-arrow and earning money. Do not go to the office. I do not claim to be others, I just work. You will call yourself after doing this JOB, It's a REAL job to open this web site....... 𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  11. Google pay 92$ per hour my last pay check was $84000 working 10 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 18k for months now and he works about 24 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out.This is what I do...

    HERE -------->>  Www.richnow1.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Start generating extra cash online from home more than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started…. ↠↠↠☛ 𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  13. super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs. A day after my college I made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info...........𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  14. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page......... ������.��������������.������

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.