2022-03-23

Supreme Court Justice Identity Politics

I was listening to the questioning of Supreme Court nominee Kentanji Brown Jackson the other day.

I'm no Supreme Court expert - nor do I play one on TV - but she doesn't seem fit at all. Way too many 'I don't know' if you ask me. She didn't know specific cases cited.

I mean, isn't that, you know, your job?

Notice also the Republicans aren't turning this into an obscene circus like the Democrats did (hello Kamala!) with Kavanaugh. They're just asking questions. I know the left hate any question in whatever form or capacity, but that's the purpose of these things. To tease out if someone really is fit for the job. In the past, it was just a formality but for the most part the system wasn't so corroded and polarized as it is now. Back then, most of the Justices it was understood really were capable. 

Not so much now in the age of diversity and woke justice. 

Identity trumps talent. 

Jackson is clearly a token nominee. 

I recall Amy Cony Barrett with her pen and pad diligently and expertly fielding all questions. She was outstanding - event though she has somewhat disappointed conservatives during the Covid era.

I don't know.

It just feels like Brawndo is becoming reality more and more everyday if this keeps up.


2 comments:

  1. Begin working at home with Google! It’s by a wide margin the best occupation I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a fresh out of the box new BMW since getting a check for $13474 this – a month past. I started this 8-months prior and promptly was bringing home at any rate $every hour. I work through this connection,

    go to tech tab for work detail…… 𝐖𝐰𝐰.π“π¨π©π„πšπ¬π²π–π¨π«π€.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  2. I earned $5000 last month by operating on-line most effectively for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that I in my opinion could not accept it as authentic earlier than running on this website. If you too want to earn this type of huge coin then come and be a part of us. do this internet website online ........☛𝐖𝐰𝐰.π‹π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐂𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.