2022-03-12

Daily Derp: Uderpkraine Strong

 21CQ and how to exit the pandemic.

I say do like a band-aid and just rip it off.

It's too late for the most part as significant damage has already been done to the civil, legal and economic order. Let alone the psychological. 

And the gas price spikes and inflation are indeed tied in, in part, to our response in 2020.

Did you think we were going to stupidly lock down throttling an economy while spending to record highs and come out of it unscathed? I had said in 2020 that 2022 was likely going to be the year the process of reckoning would begin. Be it financially or medically with regards to what comes of the mass vaccination strategy.

I had said we were wrong then and I stand by the assertion this is the greatest medical hysteria - and quite possibly planned - in history. 

*****

The felon Gates who hung out with a known sex trafficker (ask yourself this. Gates knew what Epstein was but still remained friends with him. If Gates cares so much for humanity as he claims with vaccines ostensibly to save lives, then why was he ok with sex trafficking if not worse? Here's the answer: Gates doesn't care about you or humanity. He cares about money, power, control and profits. Vaccines are just a means to achieve those goals and objective. If not vaccines, he'll find something else. But don't be misled into believing he's a humanitarian's humanist. He plainly isn't) publicly stated Australia was the model to follow. 

Notice how Sweden continues to be ignored when clearly their approach was the most sensible in such a difficult spot. Overall, they will prove to be the winner and history and science (assuming reason is restored) will without a doubt vindicate them. Notice what failed inept public health officials in Canada are saying. It's what Sweden has done from the beginning. Inexcusable. 

I took a look at Australia's numbers. If that's a success story in his mind, then there's no better proof of his fetish for heavy handed draconian control.

Australia - like Canada and other countries like France, Germany, New Zealand and Italy - are dismal failures. 

We will be forced to measure our response through a prism of human rights one day and when we do, it will be a moment of embarrassment and shame.

******

Safe and effective.

The flow of experts who were pro-vaccine heading to the other side is greater than those who were skeptical from the onset. We're not seeing any saying, 'I was wrong. These vaccines are grrrreat!' But we are seeing more and more questioning them. From Beene, Prasad, Oufitt and now Campbell. All reputable and respected medical and scientific experts in their own right and respective fields.

*****

Peter Juni of the Ontario Science Table, for his part, is a hack. And probably on the take. Ditto McGill University and University of Toronto. Hacks. 

Dr. Bryam Bridle - who is looking more and more prescient and right all along- would eat him for lunch.

*****

Safe and effective. 

******

Safe and effective. 

Pfizer post-vaccine adverse events. 

9 pages of side effects.

The complete list.

******

Safe and effective.

******

Measures. More harm than good.

DUH.

******

Safe and effective.

Vaccines useless. 

******

Season of sacrifice. 

******

On the utter horse shit stupidity of masks.

When you lose The Atlantic.

If you're an official or person still peddling this nonsense, you are an idiot.

Got that Tam and Njoo?

*****

Go Fund Me should sue the Canadian government for lying to them. Oops, Disinformation.

Wonder if Serge Blais's Univ. of Ottawa team of caped crusaders fighting trucker convoy disinformation will investigate the biggest paddlers of lies: The Trudeau government. 

This ties into FINTRAC contradicting Freeland's claim about 'dark money' funnelling through.

*****

Oh. Notice how U.S. media is demonizing the truckers convoy and that Congressmen will go out and meet with them. No Emergencies Act drama, dehumanizing or freezing of bank accounts.

You're an idiot Justin.

How you got this far in life is proof class, wisdom, talent and smarts aren't necessary to get by.

*****

This is serious.

Where the UK and USA know how many people died FROM Covid (roughy 6%  - yes we lost our lives for....6%), Canada doesn't track it.

Still believe Canada is competent run by abled people?

*****

Maybe this will help you along. Did you know Canada holds the dubious distinction of having the highest deaths in nursing homes and long-term care facilities in the West? 81%. Higher than Spain, Italy, and...the USA.

But make sure we imprison the unvaccinated preventing them from leaving the country. I want you to sit and think about what I just typed. It should disgust you as it does me.

*****

The truth will and is coming out about Covid death. Will it matter? Is it too late?

*****

Shut down the CDC.

Walensky says, ' too optimistic and not enough caution".

She in effect just said the vaccines both failed and are dangerous in one sentence.

Shut it down.

******

There are no coincidences.

We've been hearing about helicopter and plane crashes since 2021.

*****

Idiots. We're governed and ruled by dangerous assholes and ignoramuses. 






8 comments:

  1. I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started………… 𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs. A day after my college I made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info........... 𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦


    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making more than πŸ’΅$57k by just doing very easy and simple online job from home.Last month my friend sis received $94280 from this work by just giving only 10 to 12 hrs a day.Everybody start earning money online. visit for more details...
    This is what I do …… 𝐖­­­π–­­­π–­­­.𝐍­­­π„­­­π“­­­π‚­­­π€­­­π’­­­π‡­­­.𝐂­­­πŽ­­­πŒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr. )online on my iPad .Last month my paycheck was nearly 30 k$.This online work is like drawing straight-arrow and earning money. Do not go to the office. I do not claim to be others, I just work. You will call yourself after doing this JOB, It's a REAL job to open this web site.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. [BECOME A MEMBER] I make over $200-$300 an hour for online work. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining I easily made $30k with no online jobs knowledge. Just try it out on the attached page.
      ...
      More details....... Www.WorkStar24.Com

      Delete
  5. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page......... 𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr. )online on my iPad .Last month my paycheck was nearly 30 k$.This online work is like drawing straight-arrow and earning money. Do not go to the office. I do not claim to be others, I just work. You will call yourself after doing this JOB, It's a REAL job to open this web site...
    𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year ago I used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody, Here is where I started………𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.