2022-03-26

No, It's Not Normal

There have been an odd number of odd deaths recently. 

My daughter's best friend's mother died while on vacation with her daughter. 49 years-old. Healthy. Triple vaccinated.

We await Rafael Nadal's diagnosis.

Now the drummer of Foo Fighters died.

There has been a long list of 'mysterious' deaths and now articles don't even bother to disclose cause of death. 

And this is just a couple of example of what is hundreds of sudden deaths of young people feeling ill or dying.

Pfizer's original released documents showed a high death rate which was completely ignored by the media. I think that needs to be looked at critically again by those who refuse to accept the possibility the vaccines are indeed dangerous. 

I won't go further here but something is definitely off. 

I'm monitoring insurance companies and actuarial data.

We'll see.

But if this keeps, people like Vanden Bossche and Cliff High (and others) may be proven right. Is this really a 'death shot'?

4 comments:

  1. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simple online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it.Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website HERE→→→→→๐–๐ฐ๐ฐ.๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.๐‚๐จ๐ฆ


    ReplyDelete
  2. Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow details here. ==-==>> Www.TopEasyWork.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do for more information simply open this link thank you......������.��������������.������

    ReplyDelete
  4. My last pay test was $2500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
    This is what do..... ๐­­­๐„­­­๐“­­­๐‚­­­๐€­­­๐’­­­๐‡

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.