2022-03-25

Darker Age

For a while I had a 'Fall of the West' segment which, in part, warned and discussed we're mired in a cultural and intellectual dark age. Technology is doing fine but if your culture is sick and weak, then your technology is bound to be misused.

Witness social media censorship and this WEF nutcase Dr. Hariri. 

Mental illness is coupled with a degradation in intellectualism.

And it's the lights are going out in many fields. 

Law is one of them.

I read this thread and it captured well where we're headed.

Hint: It's not good. 

I've amended it being a 'Dark Age'.

We're in a Darker Age.

I'm beginning to wonder if we're actually worse than the Middle-Ages.

Our sense of moral and ethics is imbalanced to the point of threatening civilization while our application and views on science has become grotesque and corrupted.

Our commitment and belief in freedom has been crushed. 

It really does feel like Arkham is ruling Gotham. 


7 comments:

  1. I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone
    This is what I do...... CASHapp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page.........𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simple online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it.Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website HERE→→→→→𝐖𝐰𝐰.π‹π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐂𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow details here. ==-==>> Www.TopEasyWork.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make up to $90 an hour on-line from my home. My story is that I give up operating at Walmart to paintings on-line and with a bit strive I with out problem supply in spherical $40h to $86h… someone turned into top to me by way of manner of sharing this hyperlink with me, so now i'm hoping i ought to help a person else accessible through sharing this hyperlink.....𝐰𝐰𝐰.π₯π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do for more information simply open this link thank you......𝐖𝐰𝐰.π‹π’π―πžπŸπŸπŸ’.𝐂𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  7. My last pay test was $2500 operating 12 hours per week on line. my sisters buddy has been averaging 15k for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. i can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
    This is what do..... 𝐍­­­π„­­­π“­­­π‚­­­π€­­­π’­­­π‡

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.