2018-02-07

Bill C-16. Why ALL Canadians Should Care

This is not about justice at all.

It's an attack on the very essence of free speech.

The Trudeau Liberals and their disgraceful identity politics own this travesty of a law.

Bill C-16 sounds like a very big deal to me.

****

The other day someone - who admits doesn't follow politics all that closely - said to me he believes Harper was worst than Trudeau. When I pressed him, because I want answers, he couldn't really provide me with concrete reasons why he thought this. He voted for the Liberals based on the 'weary of Harper' line.

In any event, in my view, C-16 and the hate speech law is enough to make this one of the most dangerous Canadian government in my lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.