2017-06-05

You No Longer Have The Right To Raise And Govern Your Own Family In Ontario

"I would consider that a form of abuse, when a child identifies one way and a caregiver is saying no, you need to do this differently," Minister of Child and Family Services Michael Coteau, who introduced the bill, was quoted as saying. "If it's abuse, and if it's within the definition, a child can be removed from that environment and placed into protection where the abuse stops."

I don't give a rat's ass what you think Michael. You're a lousy civil servant and not above the family unit as an institution. You're damn straight where I could, I would try and steer my child away from gender issues. That's my damn right to raise my own child as I see fit. We don't belong to the government and this notion has to be kicked to the curb before it festers and grows into full blown nonsense.


The government undermining the authority of the family unit is an outrage and immoral act of the Ontario government. Shame on the 63 Liberals (what else did you expect from a scumbag party run by cucks and PC drones?) who voted for this.

Question is, will Ontarians grow a pair and challenge this obvious expansion of government power onto the sanctity of the family?

Probably not.

Stop voting Liberal and NDP and reverse the progressive madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.