2013-11-30

Fisker Files For Bnakruptcy

I wished Fisker well. I just wish they had taken their loans from the private sector. Losing tax dollars is immoral in my view. The government's "investment" in new technology hasn't rendered much.

That's because the market - something the government simply doesn't grasp and I don't mean this in a bad way. It's not their MANDATE - isn't ready. You can't force products onto a market where there's no demand. Believing you can "create" one because it's "good" for society is about as useless and foolish as a monkey trying to tinker with a luxury watch.

Sometimes when you build it, they don't come.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't wish 'em well. And bnakruptcy? They can't even spell it, the bastards!

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.