2022-06-05

The Stupidest And Cruelest Country In The World

Look at how stupid and cruel Canada has become.

Look.

Look at how low Justin took this country. 

If you support this on any level you're just as stupid and cruel.

Every member of the Liberal, NDP and Bloc Quebecois.

That goes for border protection too. American border agents didn't enforce Biden's punitive vaccine policies. They showed discretion, common sense and courage. Naturally, it's too much to ask for our agents to not be so heavy-handed. 

You should be embarrassed and ashamed for the sordid and sorry state of affairs you've created.

The idiot PM says the restrictions have to remain because 'variants can come back.'

We're in the 'say any stupid shit' stage of the collapse. Biden the other day claimed the economy is performing at historic levels in the USA.

Crack-quack nut jobs are running our countries.

Literally.

What a stupid, stupid country.

Science my fucking ass. 





3 comments:


  1. Earn income while simply working online. work from home whenever you want. just for maximum 2 hours a day you can make more than Plmj $500 per day online. from this i made $17632 last month in my spare time.
    check info HERE► ....
    www.cash.skyfly8.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I easily make $32,000-$38,000 each month just by doing a simple home business. This job is online and can be done very easily part-time or full-time, although no specific experience is required for this job. Anyone can join this work now and start earning like me.
      .
      Follow the link:>>> 𝐰𝐰𝐰.π°π¨π«π€π¬π­πšπ«πŸπŸ’.𝐜𝐨𝐦

      Delete
  2. I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I'm working online! My work didn't exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn't be happier.

    Here’s what I do…>> π‡π¨π¦πž 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐭 π’π²π¬π­πžπ¦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.