2021-09-07

Liars Who Gaslight

The passport pimps in media and politics and the quacks in the medical establishment are flat out lying to people when they say the passports protect people.

No it doesn't.

There is NO justification or rationale for such a program.

It's only literal potential outcome is segregation.

That's it.

So next time you hear some hack or flunky on TV (and we all know who the sordid sad bunch by now), they're gaslighting you and lying making you believe you're protected.

In fact, you may be a unique transmitter of the disease and at best may benefit by reduced symptoms while still not knowing what the long-term effects will be.

This is fact.

In a twisted way, the ill-thoughtout idea may benefit the unvaccinated. 

Unintended consequences something, something.


5 comments:

  1. I am making a good salary online from home.I’ve made 97,999 dollar’s so for last 5 months working online and I’m a full time student.DEc I’m using an online business opportunity I’m just so happy that I found out about it.

    For more detail ….././Open Now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply open this link thank you.... www.pays19.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My real time work with facebook I am making over $2000 a month operating low maintenance. I continued hearing distinctive people divulge to me how much cash they can make online so I selected to research it. All topics considered, it has become all legitimate and has without a doubt changed my life. For more statistics visit below site.

    For more detail ….././Open Now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know there’s a “deep detox” you can do first thing in the morning to burn more fat? And the good news is It only takes 13-seconds! Here it is--->> www.dailybiz1.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that I got GTq from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this siteThanks a lot Here…...www.cashidea1.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.